Reporting / Assembly Time
Half Marathon – 5 : 30 AM
10 KM Run – 6 : 00 AM
5 KM Run – 6 : 30 AM
Race / Flag Off Time
Half Marathon – 6 : 00 AM
10 KM Run – 6 : 30 AM
5 KM Run – 7 : 00 AM
Entry Guidelines & Regulations
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation.
- The age of the participant must be 18 years or more on the day of the race i.e. Sunday, 3rd, March 2019 (For Half Marathon 21.1 Km)
- One applicant can apply only in one race category and it cannot be changed later.
- If the personal details of any participant in his/her registration form is found to be incorrect or unverifiable, he/she will be disqualified from the race without any refund of fees.
- Participants should not be under the influence of alcohol, sedatives and stimulants or consume any banned substance.
- No vehicles are allowed on the stage area or track, any participant bringing vehicles in these areas will be disqualified from the race.
- Parking will be at the designated areas only.
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, infants, children who are under-aged or unregistered runners.
- Management Reserves the right to withdraw any participant from the event who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Avoid carrying any valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and its belongings.
- Participants are requested to co-operate with the police for random checking on race day for their own safety.
- Photographs taken of runners during the registration and on race day may be used for the purpose of promoting the event.
- Results/Certificates/Medals will not be awarded to runners of any race category if they fail to start their run at the scheduled start time which they are informed of.
- Confirmation of applications will be subject to Entry Rules, Regulations and Confirmation Criteria.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification team for the details provided by them in the form.
- Your entry and running BIB number are exclusive and tampering with it in any manner or removal/exchange of it with another runner will result in disqualification.
- Every runner must wear his/her running number BIB on the front of the vest worn. Anyone found wearing the incorrect /damaged BIB or seen without it will be disqualified from the race.
- Running number BIB collection:
- 1st & 2nd March 2019, Venue – NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Management and Pharmacy, Plot No. 93, Sector No. 19, Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai.
- It is mandatory for participants to collect running BIB in person from the venue. In case of unavoidable circumstances, one representative per person will be allowed to collect only one BIB.
- An authorized representative must carry with him/her Id. The copy of mail confirmation or receipt of offline registration form. e. Photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Helpline Numbers
- Please go through all the information mentioned in this form prior to submitting your application.
Waiver & Disclaimer
I know that running a road race is potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run unless I am medically stable and properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of the race official related to safe completion of the run. I assume all the risks associated with running in this event but not limited to fall, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, traffic and other road conditions, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver, I for myself and anyone else entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the organizers of any emergency occurring during the event. I hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein.